FOR CLEANER, WHITER, BRIGHTER LAUNDRY IN EVERY
Add 1 POWER PAK and detergent while filling the washing machine. For High Efficiency (HE) machines, place 1 Pak directly into the drum, then add laundry. Some really tough stains may require 2 Paks for best results. SAFE FOR ALL LOADS.
PRE-SOAK TO REMOVE EXTRA TOUGH STAINS AND BRING WHITES & COLORS TO LIFE!
1. Add 1 POWER PAK into 1 gallon of the warmest water allowable for your fabric (see garment care instructions).
2. Mix well to dissolve the Pak and add item.
3. Soak 1-6 hours, rinse thoroughly or wash.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Do not unwrap or cut open Paks, Paks will dissolve quickly on contact with water.
2. Keep bag closed between uses.
3. Do not use with chlorine bleach.
EYE IRRITANT, HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water for 10-15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. In either case, call a physician. If on skin, rinse thoroughly with water. May contain nonionic surfactant, anionic surfactant, enzymes, sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate. Does not contain chlorine bleach. Safe for septic tanks.
1.Suitable for cotton, linen, polyester and mixture of those fabrics.
2.Don't use for silk or wool cloths.
3.Seperate coloured clothes from white and wash them in different basins.
4.Keep the product in dry place and out of reach of children.
5.In case of eye contact, flush with plenty of water.
6.If swallowed, drink plenty of clean wter or milk and seek medical advice.